RadiArmor Anti-Radiation Air Tube Headphones – EMF Free Listening with New in-Ear pod Design (White)
- OVERVIEW: RadiArmor’s EMF free air tube headphones sit in your ear cavity rather than in your ear canal, offering a more comfortable fit for many people. Separate dual drivers deliver stereo sound. Includes call answering and volume buttons. Fits 3.5 mm jack.
- RADIATION PROTECTION: Air tube technology and shielded wiring achieves 99.9 percent radiation reduction when compared to holding a cell phone to your ear and 97 percent reduction compared to ordinary headphones.
- FEATURES: High fidelity mic allows for clear conversations. Newly updated volume buttons allows you to adjust volume without fiddling with your phone. Includes call answering button which can also be used to pause song (1-click) or skip track (double click). Earbuds can be opened for easy cleaning.
- COMPATIBILITY: Please make sure your device or cell phone has a 3.5 mm jack. If you have a newer iPhone that doesn’t have a 3.5 jack, then you can use a lightning to 3.5 mm adapter, which is NOT included, but availabe on Amazon. If you get an adapter, please make sure that it’s an Apple Certified adapter so that you can use all the functionality such as calling and volume controls.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Recently updated with new more durable components, these headphones are built to last and come with a 1 year warranty. If you have any issues, please reach out us by clicking on ‘Beacon Health’ next to where it says ‘sold by’ on the product page and send us a message.
RadiArmor has been dedicated to helping people reduce their EMF exposure though science and technology. RadiArmor stands by their product with a 1 year warranty.
How do these headphones protect me from EMF?
EMF radiation follows the inverse square law and tapers off rapidly with distance from the emitting source. By using air-tubes, RadiArmor headphones lowers your EMF exposure to negligible levels (99.9 percent reduction compared to holding a cell phone to your ear and over 97 percent reduction compared to ordinary headphones). RadiArmor also uses shielded wiring to further protect you from EMF, allowing you to talk on the phone or listen to music worry free.
Are there any tradeoffs with sound because of the air-tube?
Somewhat, yes. Since high notes tend to dissipate with distance, most air-tube headphones have slightly inferior sound to typical in-ear headphones. While some loss in fidelity is unavoidable, RadiArmor uses larger, energy efficient drivers with amplified treble to counteract for lost high notes, offering superior dynamic range and sound quality compared to other air-tube headphones.
Earbuds can trap dirt with extended use, is there a way to clean them?
Yes, the earbuds snap together and can be pulled apart. To clean your earbuds, grip the base of the earbuds and pull on the while plastic cover near the ear hole away from the base. After cleaning, the cover will easily snap back into place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.