Vremi 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Medium Spaces and Basements – Quietly Removes Moisture to Prevent Mold and Mildew
- 1,500 SQ FT MEDIUM ROOM DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day. This Energy Star certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms
- DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND – We designed the Moisture Maniac with convenience and style in mind. This dehumidifier sports a sleek, clean look with convenient built-in wheels and handles as well as a quiet fan that will do its job without you hearing it
- REAL EASY TO USE – It’s a dehumidifier, not a rocket ship and our design reflects that. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, where it’ll then shut-off automatically. For added convenience, there’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining (NOTE: hose not included)
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER NASTIES IN THE AIR- Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from the humid air. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 129 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 138 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- “IMPORTANT INFO – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work) and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 SQ FT. It measures 16.1 x 10.4 x 19.9 inches, has a 1 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.”
Humidity Control At Any Level
Excess moisture doesn’t care about the size of the room. Moisture will do its thing, producing bacteria and germs, as well as triggering allergens and not to mention, causing serious mold or mildew. We here at Vremi however, have got you covered. Our Moisture Maniac comes in two different sizes and capacities for rooms up to 1,500 square feet. This ensures that your moisture will be managed from medium spaces (living rooms or bedrooms) to large, sprawling spaces (basements, offices, etc) and every sort of space in between. Whatever your dehumidifying needs may be, Vremi has multiple options to make sure you’re all taken care of.
This dehumidifier is built with a water level window that enables you to clearly see the collected water level inside your appliance’s water bucket. Maintain your dehumidifier by always emptying the water tank when it’s full. You can empty the bucket using these two steps: 1) by removing the bucket and emptying it or 2) through continuous draining. With continuous draining, water can be automatically emptied into a floor drain by attaching the dehumidifier to a water hose with a female threaded end. (NOTE: On some models, the female threaded end is not included)
Breathe And Rest Easy
Vremi’s Moisture Maniac 22 Pint Dehumidifier is built for big spaces with a removable water tank capacity of 22 Pint with a massive moisture capacity. This allows the dehumidifier to purify and remove moisture, as well as dust mites, mold, and mildew from the air in larges rooms and spaces up to a whopping 1500 square feet.
This means that you can place it in your basement, office space, or any large and feel comfortable in knowing this dehumidifier is putting in work. It operates efficiently and quietly and prevents any form of overflowing with an auto shut off feature.
Easy To Clean Filter
Not only does our Moisture Maniac 1,500 Square Foot Dehumidifier remove excess moisture from the air, but it also purifies the surrounding environment. It prevents any serious cases of allergens, like dirt or dust, and the presence of mold, mildew, dirt, and bacteria, keeping the air clean of impurities. This can all be done through its powerful, easy to clean filter—for best result, we recommend to wash the filter once a month.
Portable And Efficient
The Moisture Maniac 22 Pint Dehumidifier is lightweight and measures at 16.1 x 10.4 x 19.9″ D. It also comes with wheels attached that will make it incredibly easy to move from room to room with no problems. It is also built with an auto shut off feature to let you know when it’s time to change the tank. If you don’t want to deal with that, it also has a gravity-fed drain hose outlet for continuous draining.
A Quick Heads Up
Our Moisture Maniac is relentless. It will quietly and efficiently remove the moisture from the air, which is pretty awesome. We want you to have the best possible experience with our dehumidifier so here’s a tip. When it is first turned on, it will default into “Continuous Mode” and not allow to change the humidity level. All you gotta do is turn off “Continuous Mode” to change the humidity level normally.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.