A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with a mold illness and was no longer able to live in my home due to the contamination. There was no visible mold in the house, but I was still reacting to whatever contamination there was. I contacted Larry Schwartz, founder of Safestart, and he thoroughly inspected my home and developed a comprehensive plan to eliminate the mold and other air-born inflammagens. I’m thrilled to say that my home is now a safe place for me. Since then, Larry has taught me about keeping my home safe and healthy. I am so thankful for Larry’s expertise and how he guided me through this very rough time in my life.