Temtop M2000C Air Quality Monitor for PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature Humidity settable Audio Alarm Recording Curve Easy Calibration Colorful Display
- Multi-functional Air Quality Monitor device with laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR
- This detector can detect PM2.5, PM10, Particles, CO2, Temperature and Humidity
- Audio alarm, colorful TFT display, ergonomic design, built-in rechargeable large capacity battery
- Easy understanding user interface-Fahrenheit or Celsius reading supported!
- 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
We keep the most important and essential parts for a good air quality monitor – high accurate for testing! We adopting particle laser sensor, humidity and temperature sensor, CO2 infrared sensor , with our smart chip, digital signal amplification for more accurate data.
A simple but powerful air quality detector. The Temtop M2000C Air Quality Detector provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels – no more, no less.
Temtop M2000C Air Quality Detector
M2000C combines ease of use and performance.
The Temtop M2000C Air Quality Detector allows you to take a reading of the PM2.5 + PM10 + Particles + CO₂ + Temperature + Humidity. Powered by internal 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries. The monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of various pollutant in home, workplace, school, a daycare center or any other location.
- Dimensions: 8.66 * 2.89 * 1.47 inch
- Battery capacity: 2200 mAh. Battery life: 6 hours
- Input voltage: DC 5 V
- Input current: 1 A
- TFT color LCD screen
- Measuring range (PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
- Measuring range (PM10): 0~999 ug/m³
- Measuring range (CO₂): 0~5000 PPM
- Operating environment: Temperature range: 0-50 ℃ / Humidity range: 0-90% RH
Fine particles (PM2.5)
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Exposure to PM2.5 has multiple short term and long term health impacts. Short term include irritation in the eyes, nose and throat, coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath. A prolonged exposure to PM2.5 can cause permanent respiratory problems such as asthma, chronic bronchitis and heart disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.