Multi-Field Electromagnetic Radiation 3-in-1 EMF ELF RF Meter
- The GQ EMF-390 advanced multi-function digital EMF ELF meter (Patent pending) is designed and developed by GQ Electronics, USA. It is a portable and convenient device. It can be used in general purpose test, detection and other scientific applications. Such as Power Line, WiFi, Cell phone, Cell tower, Microwave, Smart Meter, etc. The device integrated features include three axis Electromagnetic Fields, Electric Field, Radio Frequency (up to 10Ghz) and a bonus feature RF Spectrum Power Analyzer(six bands up to 2.504Ghz).
- The meter is able to identify/recognize the common source from EMF/RF measured, such as Power Line, WiFi/Cell phone, Cell tower, Microwave etc. It also comes with built-in audible and visual alarm. It can be used for EMF, ELF, EF, RF detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments.
- The EMF-390 has built-in flash memory for data logging, it can log the real-time data every second with timestamp. The history data can be be downloaded when the device linked to a PC. The free PC software can be downloaded from manufacture website.
- The unique GQ RF Browser feature visualizes the RF radiation precisely on screen. With RF Browser, user is able to see high speed RF signal, such as Smart meter, cell phone transmission, estimates Digital RF transmission data in bytes and RF power spectral histogram.
- The meter has installed multiple sensors to ensure maximum scale/range measurement and highest accuracy. .
- With open communication protocol, user is able to send commands to the unit to get all data remotely. This let the device be easier to integrate to any other system,
- The device is equipped with a USB port, utilized for communication and external power supply/charging of internal rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V battery.
- GQ EMF meter is all you need to detect EMF, ELF, EF and RF radiation
EMF (Electromagnetic Field) Triple axis (X, Y, Z) up to 400Khz, Range: 0.0~500mG, 0.0 to 50µT, Resolution: 0. 1 mG
EF (Electric Field): 0V/m to 1000V/m, Resolution: 1 V/m
RF (Radio Frequency Field) Range: 0.02µW/m² ~ 9999mW/m², Resolution: 0.01μW / m², 1pW/cm ², 1dB, Frequency: up to 10GHz
RF Spectrum Analyzer: Band 1: 150KHz – 531KHz, Band 2: 520Khz – 1710KHz, Band 3: 64MHz – 108MHz , Band 4: 2.3MHz – 25.34MHz ,Band 5: 240MHz – 1040MHz ,Band 6: 2.4Ghz – 2.504GHz
New display maximizes the amount of information
- All-in-One display lets you see reading from all sensors at once.
- Advanced features and multi-sensors to ensure best detection from EMF, EF and RF.
- Compact design for easy testing and measurement.
- Safety suggestion lets you understand current situation instantly.
- Radiation source recognition provide fastest way to find out the radiation source.
Classic display option is quick to adapt application
- With traditional analog style display, the data becomes even easier and faster to understand.
- Left and right vertical bars are also indications of the EF and EMF radiation level in glance.
- Safety suggestion in large font for easier reading.
- Real Time clock displays current time for time sensitive testing.
- Front LED visualizes alarm when triggered.
Enriched features support enriched applications
Real-Time EMF EF Graph
- Presents exact changes of EMF and EF radiation level been detected in past 45 seconds.
- The right side of graph shows a reading for both EMF and EF.
RF Spectrum Analyzer
- Advanced users are able to use built-in RF Spectrum Analyzer to discover the RF signal power in a specific frequency.
- This graph shows two RF signal that has been detected at same time: Microwave oven and WiFi signal.
- GQ RF Browser is a unique feature of GQ EMF detector. The real-time graph is based on high sensitivity sensors.
- This graph shows a close by cell phone that just received a text message.
Real-Time Power Distribution Histogram
- RF power distribution is another important factor to let us understand how the RF radiation power distributed during the period.
- This graph shows the highest RF power is 6.47% of total at 0.049 milliWatts per square meter during the testing period.
- Detecting EMF, ELF, EF, RF from all electronics devices but not limited to.
- EMF-390 can do more than what you see here. It is not only a tool, but also a teacher. User will learn and discover invisible world from it.