Calculated Industries 7445 AccuMASTER Duo Pro Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter Detects Hidden Leaks and Moisture | Combo Non-invasive Pad + Pin Sensors | for Restoration Contractors, Woodworkers, DIYs
- CHECK MOISTURE CONTENT QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY– detector offers ideal dual functions of pin and pinless sensors in one. Use the pinless pad feature to test a large area more quickly without damage. Switch to pins for accurate tests at various depths
- CHECK LUMBER AND HARDWOOD BEFORE BUILDING AND WOODWORKING – Know the moisture content of your wood to make sure you’re not using damp, moist wood on your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping. Ensure wood flooring has acclimated before installing
- PERFECT FOR HOME INSPECTIONS – Use pad for quick non-invasive pinless scanning during an inspection to find moisture behind a wall or under a floor. Once you locate high moisture areas, use pin feature to identify problem spots and potential leaks
- EASY TO USE – Large easy-to-read backlit display. Sturdy, hand-friendly tester body feels solid when pressing replaceable pins into materials. Hold key freezes reading. Test lumber or building materials – brick, concrete, drywall, plaster and carpet
- LOADED WITH FEATURES YOU WANT – Moisture level indicated by numeric display, icons and optional audio alerts showing the moisture content as high, medium or low. Accuracy ±3%. Includes battery-saving auto shut-off, protective cap, 9V battery
The 7445 AccuMASTER Duo Pro Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter is ideal for helping you measure moisture content in hardwood, lumber, wood flooring, brick, concrete, drywall and plaster. Its dual-sensor system can help you speed up and improve your moisture detection using either its pad or pins. It’s the best of both worlds.
WOODWORKERS AND CRAFTSMEN — can check moisture content percentage quickly and easily with the moisture meter’s dual function before purchasing or using lumber and hardwoods.
PRO AND DIY REMODELERS — discover hidden water damage in floors, walls and under carpets due to roof leaks, flooding, burst pipes, underground seepage or other water sources. Locating high levels of moisture content can help you know where to repair to avoid further damage and to stop toxic mold or other health risks.
YOU CAN EASILY SEE — AccuMASTER’s large, well-designed LCD display and always-on backlight means you can easily read it in dimly lit jobsites, lumberyards, workshops, or even at your wood pile at night. Plus, the Hold function lets you freeze a reading on the display for viewing at a more convenient angle.
USER FRIENDLY, SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND – In pin mode firmly push the (replaceable) sharp, stainless steel pins into test material. Or, in pad mode place the back of the meter on the surface you want to test. The easy-to-read digits and clearly-designed icons tell you immediately if the moisture content is high, medium or low. Plus, there are optional audible alerts so you can hear the level even if you are in a dark or awkward space where you can’t see the screen. The sturdy, hand-friendly shape and rubber side grips let you take measurements in comfort.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET TO WORK — The sturdy AccuMASTER XT Moisture Meter offers accuracy and user-friendly features. Includes a 9-volt battery, batter-saving auto shut-off (3 mins), User’s Guide and a one-year warranty.
Make sure your wood or building material is ready to use – click Add to Cart now!
Copyright 2019 Calculated Industries. All rights reserved.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.