16 in 1 Drinking Water Test Kit | Water Test Strips for Aquarium, Pool, Spa, Well & Tap Water | High Sensitivity Test Strips detect pH, Hardness, Chlorine, Lead, Iron, Copper, Nitrate, Nitrite
- COMPLETE WATER TEST KIT – Everything you need to test your water; tests for 16 parameters, ensures lead free and pH safe drinking water; testing tube and dropper included in every kit for easy sample collection
- SEPARATE PACKAGE – 100 testing strips packed in 10 sealable bags with dry agent to ensure long shelf life and reliable results. Strips in an open package need to be used within 90 days while in an unopened package can last up to two years. You don’t need to rush using all 100 strips within 90 days because we bag our strips separately.
- MULTIPLE USES – Test every water source around your home, including drinking, well and tap water, pool & spa, hot tub and aquarium
- RELIABLE AND FAST RESULTS – CE certified for proven, reliable and quick results in 2 minutes – easy to use and great for school projects
- ENJOY THE PEACE OF MIND – Detects low levels of impurities and foreign substances and keeps your family safe
SJ Wave 16 in 1 Water Test Kit
Water dissolves many minerals, chemicals and foreign substances, hence, can get contaminated. Contaminated drinking water can carry bacteria that can harm our bodies and make us ill. Our 16 in 1 water test kit is the perfect solution for a complete water ‘check-up’ before consumption, keeping you and your family safe. It is easy to use, provides quick and accurate to results in 1 minute.
Our water testing strip tests, detects and provides comprehensive and accurate results for the following 16 parameters:
- Total Hardness: 0-425PPM
- Free Chlorine: 0-10PPM
- Iron: 0-500PPM
- Copper: 0-10PPM
- Lead: 0-500PPM
- Nitrate: 0-500PPM
- Nitrite: 0-80PPM
- MPS: 0-20PPM
- Total Chlorine: 0-10PPM
- Fluoride: 0-100PPM
- Cyanuric Acid: 0-250PPM
- Ammonia Chloride: 0-500PPM
- Bromine: 0-20PPM
- Total Alkalinity: 0-240PPM
- Carbonate: 0-240PPM
- pH: 6-9
Everything You Need to Test Your Water
Every package includes:
- 100 x 16 Parameter Water Test Strips in 10 separate bags
- 1 x Testing Tube
- 1 x Testing Dropper
- 1 x Instruction Manual with Colour Chart
- 1 x Testing Record Chart with EPA/WHO Standards of Drinking Water
- 1 x Exclusive Ebook for You to Better Understand the Water You Use
Suitable for Various Water Sources
Our water test kit is designed for quick and easy visual screening on different sources of water, which is a great way for regularly monitoring your water condition.
It can be used for various water sources including:
- Drinking water
- Well water
- Pool & Spa
We care about our product quality so you can use with confidence.
Every batch of production is carefully inspected/tested before reaching to customers.
Longer Shelf Life
Every 10 strips are packed in a sealable bag for up to 2 years shelf life.
No need to rush using all 100 strips in 90 days*.
(*When one package opens, all strips inside need to be used within 90 days)
Easy Steps & Quick Results
Super easy instructions and quick results.
EPA/WHO recommended drinking water range is outlined in the colour chart for easy reading and comparing.
Peace of Mind
Enjoy peace of mind with knowing your water is safe to use.
|Product Name||Drinking Water Test Kit||Water Hardness Test Kit||Aquarium Test Kit||Pool & Spa Test Kit|
|Test Parameters||Hardness, Free Chlorine, Iron, Copper, Lead, Nitrate, Nitrite, MPS, Total Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanuric Acid, Ammonia Chloride, Bromine, Total Alkalinity, Carbonate, pH||Water Total Hardness||Nitrite, Nitrate, General Hardness, pH, Free Chlorine, Carbonate||Total Hardness, Total Chlorine, Bromine, Free Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Total Alkalinity, pH|
|Count of Strips||100||150||100||100|
|Main Application||Drinking Water, Well Water||Tap Water, Aquarium, Pool, Spa||Aquarium, Fish Pond||Pool, Spa, Hot Tub|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.